An easy Italian-style preparation of Kale. The simple additions of balsamic vinegar and minced garlic show off Kale’s natural sweetness and rich texture.
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the kale in a large, covered saucepan over medium-high heat until the leaves wilt.
- Once the volume of the kale is reduced by half, uncover and stir in the garlic, olive oil and vinegar.
- Cook while stirring for 2 more minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.