This is such a lovely side dish for chicken or fish. We love the crunch and the sweetness.
- 1 bag shredded cabbage with carrots (Fresh Express is one brand)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- optional to add a sprinkle of chopped peanuts
- Stir the olive oil into the rice vinegar
- Stir in the sesame seed oil. I often will double the dressing recipe.
- Place the dressing in the bottom of a bowl, add the vegetables and toss.
- Add the cilantro and fold through the coleslaw.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Source: Compliments of LindaRD from a compilation of recipes that she has tested.