Nutritionist Walnut Creek, Ca Health Information
“Where did these two extra pounds come from?” Now, isn’t this a familiar line? Sometimes, amidst all the hustle and bustle of fun-filled activities, people sometimes forget to take care of themselves. It’s easy to get lost in the gaiety of celebrations. Late nights, careless eating, and party behavior can lead to unexpected health problems. Weight gain is just one of them and probably the most common.
It’s okay to have fun every now and then, but it’s never okay to neglect one’s health. For this reason, Linda Michaelis, a registered dietitian and nutritionist, is reaching out to Walnut Creek, California residents to always keep their health in check. She specializes in:
- Initial Session
- Follow-up Session
- Nutrition Education Follow-ups
- Supermarket Shopping Tour
- Customized 8-Week Program
- Wellness Programs and Health Fairs
- Speaking Engagements
- Nursing Home and Assisted Living
* Linda Michaelis has been in private practice in Contra Costa County for more than 25 years as a registered dietitian and nutritionist in California.